♥ LIKE POST
3 year old death grip!
iM LAUGHING SO HARD BC THE BROTHER IS STARING AT HER LIKE “OMFG” AND SHES STANIDNG BACK THERE HOLDING HER HANDS LIKE “i never knew what i was capable of, my powers are here”
she was just like ‘what that’s not how you do it?’ hahaha and the ‘I like that mommy!’ at the end
I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." – Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
guys call girls who like bands crazy and obsessive for knowing all of the band members’ birthdays but they know everything about every football player ever? they know the names, the teams they’ve been on, the teams they’re going to join, how much money they’re all making and all the stats of every player ever? but while this and fantasy football is good and is deemed “normal” girls are still being called crazy and hormonal for going to their favorite band’s concert